Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1

Interesting.

The animation style seemed to vary over the course of the movie, and the voices faded in and out with quality. But, if this is to be continued, I can really see it improving in the near future. It was something I most definitely did not mind watching, and would be quite happy to see continue.

So I wish you the best of luck. And good job!

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you...and yes, voices with music and sound effects all together...a bit hard to make them not cut out...sorry about that

Mario Vs. Bowser SE Mario Vs. Bowser SE

Ignore those Fuckers.

Who cares about the negative reviews. I'm not going to lie, this is better than what I can do.

The only thing that pissed me off, is it couldn't find that fucking mad cloud!! Anyways, haha, nice run of a sprite movie, liked it for your first submission. Keep up the good work Mo' Fucka' !

Isaac the Ice Cube Isaac the Ice Cube

Hahah

I love your animations, they are all so awesome, but your voice ontop of it makes it + 10 times funnier.

AustinBreed responds:

Lol, I try. <3

Touchtone Genius Touchtone Genius

Dude i fucking loved this!!

Dude seriously, its rare i love something this much. But im telling you, this was truley wicked!!

What font was that by the way?

Toxxicc responds:

it's a pixelfont I got off Deviantart
thanks!

Skating Vid Skating Vid

hmm

I thought it was pretty good. I'm currently working on a skate vid. Well, now i am lol. Thanks buddy i like your style and i hope to see more skate vides from u. Hey, can u add me to msn/yahoo instand messenger?

Yahoo fox_boy_kit
msn zackweaver14@hotmail . com

Rat Episode 1 Rat Episode 1

Wow, you are a prodigy.

I cant believe it!! You are soo awesome and i cant wait till part 2 comes out. Man, you are going all the way to the front page!!. Oh and that kid in the blue pants reminds me of Shikamaru from naruto. But honestly, did you actually do that with a mouse????? Because if so, then i'm so inspired. (all though i know now i wont go anywere) Anyways that was truly amazing and i think you are a frigen god. Yes, a frigen god lol. Man, you are just.. SO GOOD! please please please add me on msn i need to talk to you a bit more!

zackweaver14@hotmail . com

Wordwar2-Trailer Wordwar2-Trailer

fucking sweet

Dude that was so awesome i wanna see the whole bloody thing!! hurry up and come out with it!!

War Craft: Intro War Craft: Intro

You guys are are all retarded.

Well first off, this would have been hard work. He had to rip the sprites. Which just so happen to take quite a while. Secondely, just because this isnt EXACTLY like the game, doesnt mean its bad. Who says he's not to make up his own story line? Well anyways, good job.

ludas animans Ep. 6 Pt. 4 ludas animans Ep. 6 Pt. 4

I loved it.

Awesome, truly awesome. I love spriting to, its fun, but not to many people accept it. And i'm not all to good. But anyways, this definatly deserves to be on the front page and i cant wait for the rest of them to come out.

SW: enter the battlefront SW: enter the battlefront

I thought it was hilarious

I though it was hilarious.. 1 to 30 luka do do do do do do la do do dodo la. it was great truts me all my 5 are belong to this.