Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1

Interesting.

The animation style seemed to vary over the course of the movie, and the voices faded in and out with quality. But, if this is to be continued, I can really see it improving in the near future. It was something I most definitely did not mind watching, and would be quite happy to see continue.

So I wish you the best of luck. And good job!

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you...and yes, voices with music and sound effects all together...a bit hard to make them not cut out...sorry about that

Mario Vs. Bowser SE Mario Vs. Bowser SE

Ignore those Fuckers.

Who cares about the negative reviews. I'm not going to lie, this is better than what I can do.

The only thing that pissed me off, is it couldn't find that fucking mad cloud!! Anyways, haha, nice run of a sprite movie, liked it for your first submission. Keep up the good work Mo' Fucka' !

Touchtone Genius Touchtone Genius

Dude i fucking loved this!!

Dude seriously, its rare i love something this much. But im telling you, this was truley wicked!!

What font was that by the way?

Toxxicc responds:

it's a pixelfont I got off Deviantart
thanks!

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Woah, Thanks alot man!!

This was great. Fucking bloody great.

I think you've ended my troubles of flash, forever. No seriously, i kid you not. This was truely amazing.

Its.. so... informative!! It hurts my brain!!

In any case. Blooody good job.

Vitisus Rage Vitisus Rage

Nice Game man i love it!

IT WAS GREEEAAT! I love the games of gondor games! they all pwn and this is no different! Good job man!

breakout I breakout I

Dude i love you

I love this game this is amazing i hope you make more this is so great! You have 21 lvls!! Alot!!! This will make it on newgrounds, Amazing, Please make more!!!

jimmy responds:

wow, thanks.. and hopefully i will make more

Danger Ahead Danger Ahead

Nice

What can i say its excellent